EPIC: Bloom filters for locally available packages
- Current behavior MUST not be broken
- Every task MUST be divided into separate issues
- Possible optimizations should be avoided under this task, and new issues and discussions should be created for all.
- Migrating package plugins to use this is MUST be done in separate issues.
- Every time a local package is added/removed/changed, local node's bloom filters are updated, hash is exported, sync_version is incremented.
- action upon sync_version change is just fetching the data for bloom filters of relevant node.